A CREATIVE SPACE FOR DISCOVERY, JOY AND COMMUNITY
What's new at i heart art:
- October marks our 1st Anniversary!! To celebrate we have special Annual Membership Prices!! ($150 off!!!)
- New Open Studio Times! 10-2 Tuesday- Saturday, and 3-5 Wednesday and Friday afternoons
- Story and Craft Open Studio Tuesdays at 11 am Free for Members!
- Adult Open Studio, First Fridays of the Every Month!! Next date: 11/3, 7-9 pm- This month we have complimentary Tea Cocktails from David's Tea
- Camps!!! We have a whole list of new camps coming up!!
Examples of some of the projects for Adult Open Studio Friday, October 6th 7-9pm. Come make these projects, and more!
Movie and Craft Night
October 21st 5-7pm
It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
Join us Saturday, October 21st 5-7pm for our Movie and Craft Night. This month we'll be watching, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! We'll be creating awesome Halloween Crafts as well.
$5 Members, $7 Non Members
I Heart Art's Halloween Party!
Sunday, October 29th 4-5:30
Come Celebrate Halloween at I Heart Art!
Come in costume, and we'll have a parade and dance party! We'll make non messy Halloween art and we'll have face painting, and cupcake decorating!
Members $5 per child, Non Members $7
Buy your tickets HERE
Discover, experiment, explore, get curious, get messy
At i heart art, the process of creativity is very important. We believe magic happens when people are allowed and encouraged to follow where the creative spirit leads. Practical life lessons are learned, confidence is strengthened, new ideas are formed and maybe something beautiful is made! Or at least a beautiful mess gets made and at i heart art, we definitely embrace the mess!
find Joy, make art, play, have fun
Whether you are at an i heart art birthday party, open studios, a class or a special event; there will be joy to be found. Our main goal is to create a spot where wonderful things happen. We strive to be a sweet escape for people of all ages to just have some fun.
connect with community
Another i heart art goal is community building. We love when we see new friendships being created along with the art! We also are happy when groups of friends or family come in together for some bonding time. I heart art is a place for people to connect!