A CREATIVE SPACE FOR DISCOVERY, JOY AND COMMUNITY
What's new at i heart art:
- CLOSED MONDAY MAY 28TH for Memorial Day
- Ceramic demonstrations Thursday afternoons and Friday Mornings during Open Studio! Drawing Demonstrations Friday afternoons!
- Coming to a birthday party in the studio? We have lots of great gift ideas!!
- Ask us about our new "Friend Pass"- an awesome option for Members!
- Gift Certificates Available!! Purchase them over the phone or in the studio.
- Story and Craft Open Studio Tuesdays at 11 am Free for Members!
- Camps!!! Reserve your spot now for Summer Camp- we have 9 Sessions!!!!
- I Heart Art is now a Visions Vendor!!!
- Next Adult Open Studio 6/1, 7-9:00pm
Examples of some of the projects for Adult Open Studio, May 4th, 7-9:30pm. Come make these projects, and more! Next Adult Open Studio June 1st 7-9.
It's time to sign up for Summer Camp! Camps are filling up fast!
Reserve your spot today.
Take advantage of multiple session and sibling discounts!
We have 9 Sessions of Camp this Summer! We also offer lots of ways to save! Members automatically get a special price for camp. We have multiple session, sibling and early bird discounts all available, but you need to reserve your spot soon! Click HERE for more information
Discover, experiment, explore, get curious, get messy
At i heart art, the process of creativity is very important. We believe magic happens when people are allowed and encouraged to follow where the creative spirit leads. Practical life lessons are learned, confidence is strengthened, new ideas are formed and maybe something beautiful is made! Or at least a beautiful mess gets made and at i heart art, we definitely embrace the mess!
find Joy, make art, play, have fun
Whether you are at an i heart art birthday party, open studios, a workshop or a special event; there will be joy to be found. Our main goal is to create a spot where wonderful things happen. We strive to be a sweet escape for people of all ages to just have some fun.
connect with community
Another i heart art goal is community building. We love when we see new friendships being created along with the art! We also are happy when groups of friends or family come in together for some bonding time. I heart art is a place for people to connect!